I’m Embarrassed to Smile
At Dores Dental, we want your smile to draw a stranger to you from across a room, put a new friend at ease, or communicate positive feelings without words. None of those will occur if you are embarrassed to smile because of chips, discoloration, or other cosmetic issues.
Our cosmetic dentistry services can give you that kind of a great smile! You’ll want to show off your teeth after Longmeadow, MA dentist Dr. James Dores improves them with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, orthodontics, and other treatments.
Call Dores Dental at 413-241-3995 to find out more about the cosmetic dentistry services we provide.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Dores Dental
Thanks to our wide range of cosmetic dentistry services, we can address these imperfections for you at Dores Dental:
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth with a gap
- Dull or discolored teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth whitening. We can whiten and brighten your smile with treatments in our Longmeadow, MA office or provide you with teeth whitening treatments to take home.
- Veneers. Dr. Dores uses the high-tech CEREC system to make thin porcelain veneers that perfectly match your natural teeth. Many dentists outsource their veneers to an outside lab, which means you will have to wait weeks for your new and improved smile.
- Orthodontics. To straighten teeth we offer Invisalign, a treatment that uses clear plastic trays called aligners instead of metal wires and brackets.
- Teeth contouring. Dr. Dores uses the Solea CO2 laser, which received a “Best of What’s New” award from “Popular Science” magazine in 2014, to reshape misshapen teeth.
- Crown lengthening. He can also use the laser to lengthen the surface area of teeth that look too short.
- Tooth bonding. Dr. Dores uses a sturdy resin material to cover minor flaws such as chips, discoloration, or small gaps.
- Smile makeover. All of our cosmetic dentistry treatments start with a consultation to assess your needs. We take digital X-rays and make models of your teeth. We want to ensure you get the right solution for your smile!