Receive Award-Winning Dentistry at Dores Dental in East Longmeadow
Dores Dental in East Longmeadow, MA is a full-service dentist office. That means we provide a full menu of dental services for your entire family, from baby’s first dental exam to fitting a family member for dentures. We enjoy marking your family’s milestones right along with you!
To bring your family in for a visit, call Dores Dental at 413-241-3995.
Dentistry Services at Dores Dental
Here are some of the services we offer at Dores Dental:
- Cosmetic dentistry. We can straighten and whiten your teeth so your whole family has beautiful smiles.
- General dentistry. Thorough dental exams help ensure your family’s dental health. We can help you find relief for conditions like halitosis and dry mouth. We can even outfit your family athlete with an athletic mouthguard.
- Family dentistry. We are happy to see your baby for the first-ever dental visit. And we can give you advice on issues like teething and thumb sucking.
- Restorative dentistry. We can repair your family’s damaged teeth with tooth fillings, same-day dental crowns or dental bridges, or dental veneers.
- Oral surgery. Our oral surgery services include painless tooth extractions. East Longmeadow, MA dentist Dr. James Dores also does bone grafts and sinus lifts.
- Dental implants. Dr. Dores can also restore your dental implants.
Customer Service Is Our “Secret Weapon”
Our Dores Dental team is committed to providing what Dr. Dores calls “white-gloves service.” That can be anything from giving you a tour of our office, to reviewing our menu of comfort options with you, to serving you a beverage in the lobby at your same-day dental crown appointment. We always want you to leave our office feeling glad that you came!
Our exceptional customer service and patient care are just two of the reasons Dr. Dores is trusted throughout the community. He has made many media appearances, including features on WWLP-22News (an NBC affiliate), Mass Appeal, and Rock 102’s Bax & O’Brien show. He has also appeared in several articles in The Republican.