Your smile says more about you than a handshake or introductory greeting. So, if you are like most people, you are willing to spend lots of time and money to beautify your smile. But you don’t have to. Dores Dental’s cosmetic dentistry services will give you the smile of your dreams in our East Longmeadow, MA dentist office. Even better, it will likely take less time and money than you expect.
Call trusted East Longmeadow, MA dentist at Dores Dental at 413-241-3995 for more information on our cosmetic dentistry services.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Dores Dental
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth whitening
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening
- Tooth bonding
- Smile makeover
A Whiter, Brighter Smile
If your teeth are dull or discolored, these solutions can help:
- Teeth whitening. At Dores Dental, you can choose to get teeth whitening treatments in our office or get a professional-strength teeth whitening kit to take home.
- Tooth bonding. East Longmeadow, MA dentist Dr. James Dores can use a tooth-colored resin material to cover staining or other heavy discoloration that does not respond well to teeth whitening treatments. Tooth bonding can also be used to conceal flaws such as chips, minor cracks, gaps, or misshapen teeth.
Dental Veneers in a Day
Top-notch East Longmeadow, MA dentist Dr. Dores can create custom porcelain dental veneers for you. Because he uses our high-tech CEREC system to create your veneers, you can receive them in a single visit to our office instead of waiting weeks to get your veneers from an off-site lab.
CEREC gives Dr. Dores complete control over the look of your dental veneers. He can tweak the color if it’s not a close enough match to the color of your natural teeth, for example.
Dental veneers fit snugly over your teeth. They cover discoloration, chips, minor cracks, gaps, and other cosmetic imperfections.
Strengthening and Straightening Your Teeth
Dores Dental uses Invisalign, an orthodontic system that uses clear plastic trays called aligners instead of metal braces, to straighten your teeth.
Sometimes teeth must be strengthened to prepare your smile for a dental crown or other restoration. Dr. Dores may perform one of these procedures:
- Crown lengthening. He can use the Solea CO2 laser to remove a small amount of tissue to expose more of your tooth surface to accept a dental crown. The treatment can also be used simply to improve the look of your smile.
- Post and core. To stabilize a weak tooth, Dr. Dores can place a sturdy post in its socket. This is often part of a root canal The post can also be used to anchor a dental crown.
Your Smile Makeover
A consultation is the most important part of any cosmetic dentistry treatment. Dr. Dores will discuss your goals for your smile with you, then present all the pros and cons of each cosmetic dentistry option so you can determine which ones are right for you. East Longmeadow, MA dentist Dr. Dores treats you more like a partner than a patient when it comes to your smile makeover!
Dr. Dores has proven to be knowledgeable to cosmetic dentistry and any field in dentistry as he holds membership in the American Dental Association (ADA), Massachusetts Dental Society, and the Valley District Dental Society for his continuing education.