At Dores Dental, our trusted East Longmeadow, MA dentist offers family dentistry services to serve the dental needs of all ages, from children to grandparents.
Whether you bring in your baby for a first dental visit or your grandparent who is considering dental implant dentures, our East Longmeadow, MA dentist take the time to find the right solution for every patient.
Call 413-241-3995 to schedule your family visit to Dores Dental.
Dentistry for the Entire Family
At Dores Dental, here are some of the family dentistry services we provide:
- Teething. We can advise you on how to care for your baby’s first teeth and how to soothe their teething pain.
- Thumb sucking. When your child gets a little older, we can help you determine if their thumb sucking becomes a problem that can affect their dental development.
- Athletic mouthguards. If your child plays a sport, we can provide a custom-fitted athletic mouthguard to protect them from dental damage during the big game.
- Orthodontics. We offer clear aligner trays from Invisalign for straightening teenage or adult teeth. You will get straight teeth without metal wires and brackets.
- Dentures. We offer multiple options for dentures, including dentures supported by dental implants.
Family-Friendly Features at Dores Dental
In addition to family dentistry services that satisfy the dental needs of all ages, other features that make our East Longmeadow, MA dentist office a great place for families are:
- Extended hours. We know how tough it is to schedule appointments around work and family activities. To make it easier, our office is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week and from 8 a.m. to noon on two Saturdays every month.
- Welcoming staff. If you read the patient reviews that earned Dores Dental multiple Patients’ Choice Awards from Vitals.com, you’ll see words like “patient,” “friendly,” and “kind” describing our staff. One reviewer even mentions being served chocolate chip cookies!
- Cool technology. You know how hard it is to impress a teenager. But even teenagers think our dental technology is cool! We use an intraoral camera that gives patients a close-up view of the inside of their mouths. And patients enjoy seeing images from our digital X-ray machine.