I’m in Pain or Have Discomfort
Life is full of problems that can cause you and your family dental pain, from mouth injuries to tooth decay. At Dores Dental, we make it a top priority to relieve your pain as quickly as we can. In dental emergencies, for example, our team makes every effort to see you or your family member within 24 hours. If we see you within that time frame, there is a good chance we can save your injured tooth.
And we provide restorative dentistry services that not only relieve your pain but also protect your teeth from further damage. Call our East Longmeadow, MA office at 413-241-3995 if you have dental pain that needs to be addressed!
5 Dental Problems and How We Fix Them
These are some common and painful dental problems. We’ve noted the restorative dentistry solutions that East Longmeadow, MA dentist Dr. James Dores can use to fix them for you.
- Knocked-out or injured tooth. If you lose a tooth, Dr. Dores will take all factors into account before determining the best way to restore it. It will likely be either a dental bridge or a dental implant. With either one, you will also receive a same-day dental crown created in our office with the CEREC system.
- Loose or uncomfortable dentures. If your dentures have loosened over time and now are uncomfortable, Dr. Dores can restore them by relining them and fixing any breakage.
- Tooth decay. Tooth fillings are the answer for small- or medium-sized cavities. For cavities too large for tooth fillings, Dr. Dores can produce a same-day dental crown for you that matches your natural tooth shape and color.
- Infected tooth. Teeth with severe decay often become infected and painful. Dr. Dores will perform a root canal, cleaning out all the decay, sealing off the cavity, and, finally, restoring your tooth with a same-day dental crown.
- Old restorations. Loose dental fillings and other old restorations can lose their effectiveness at stopping decay. Dr. Dores will remove decay and thoroughly clean the area before placing a brand-new filling or crown that will protect your tooth from further decay.
There is no reason to remain in dental pain! Call Dores Dental at 413-241-3995 for information on our restorative dentistry services. Or use our online form to schedule a consultation with Dr. James Dores.