I’m Having a Hard Time Chewing
Many of us take it for granted that we can enjoy our favorite foods. But you will never take it for granted again if damaged or missing teeth rob you of your ability to chew without pain.
Fortunately, Dr. James Dores can take away your pain and restore full functionality to your mouth. Call Dores Dental at 413-241-3995 to find out about our restorative dentistry services, ranging from tooth fillings to dental implants at our East Longmeadow, MA office.
Problems Restorative Dentistry Can Fix
These are some of the painful problems Dr. Dores can fix for you:
- Severe dental decay
- Ill-fitting dentures or dental bridges
- Missing teeth
Restorative Dentistry Services at Dores Dental
Here are some of the restorative dentistry services we offer at Dores Dental:
- Tooth fillings. There aren’t many cavities that Dr. Dores cannot fix! He repairs small cavities with a bonding material. For larger cavities, he uses composite fillings or inlays/onlays, a special filling that covers more of your tooth surface.
- Same-day dental crowns. For cavities too large to be repaired by fillings, Dr. Dores may recommend a dental crown. A crown can also be used to mend a broken or cracked tooth. He uses a high-tech CEREC system to create same-day dental crowns in our East Longmeadow, MA office. No more wearing a temporary crown for weeks while you wait for your permanent crown to be created in an off-site dental lab!
- Root canals. If dental decay spreads to the center of your tooth, you are at risk of losing it. A root canal can save your tooth.
- Dentures. Dr. Dores can fit you for dentures. He can also reline your existing dentures to give you a snugger and more comfortable fit.
- Dental implants. Dental implants look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. Unlike bridges and some other tooth replacement options, they also do not require your surrounding teeth to be modified.
Restorative dentistry services from Dores Dental make it easy for you to enjoy your favorite foods again! Call 413-241-3995 to find out how our restorative dentistry services can help you. You can also use our online form to make your appointment.