Share Your Smile This Winter With Cosmetic Dentistry [BLOG]
If you are apprehensive about making the rounds this holiday season, we can give you the confidence you’ve been missing with a smile makeover solution. Many cosmetic dentistry treatments require two or fewer visits, and making such a move can last far longer than the upcoming winter festivities. Plus, these types of treatments can do more for you than just making your smile look amazing. Read on to hear more about the possibilities, then call Dr. Dores at 413-241-3995 to set up a consultation at our East Longmeadow, MA dentist’s office.
Enhance Your Smile On Your Lunch Break
Incredibly, we can make some big improvements to a smile in only about an hour or so. That means you can come here during your lunch break and impress the office when you get back! Here are a few cosmetic solutions that can be done in as little as an hour:
- Teeth whitening at our office can be done in 20 minutes with one particular manufacturer we use. Another can take about one hour. What’s better is your bright smile can last all season long because we use a more potent solution than store-bought whitening kits. Additionally, we can provide a whitening pen for future touch-ups.
- Crown lengthening is a treatment in which Dr. Dores reshapes your gums using a laser. This can even out your gum-line where you have too much gums over a tooth. It can also provide enough tooth surface for us to bond a crown or veneer.
- Dental bonding is a great intro to cosmetic dentistry. It involves a resin material. This material is matched to your tooth and molded over the problem area. It can be used to tackle flaws like stains, cracks, chips, worn-down teeth, and even gaps between teeth.
Boost Your Smile In One Day
Even if you need a little extra work to get your smile to where it needs to go, many times we can get the job done in only one day. It’s still possible in a slightly longer appointment thanks to our CEREC system. Both of these treatments can transform the way your smile looks and the way you feel about your look overall:
- Dental veneers fit over the surface of your teeth, so they cover and strengthen at the same time. This is great for structural problems like cracks and chips and cosmetic problems like short teeth, badly stained teeth, gaps between teeth, weirdly shaped teeth, and so forth.
- Dental crowns can handle problems more extensive than veneers. That’s because they cover the entire tooth, not just the front of it. Most commonly, we can fix breaks, cracks, decay, heavy stains, and more. Because we also use our CEREC technology for crowns, you’ll see the fitting, design, creation, and placement of your crown in one visit. And it’s made of ceramic, so it’s both durable and natural-looking.
Call To Make Your Makeover Happen Fast
We hope you have been inspired to call us at 413-241-3995 today. If it’s easier, you can fill out our online form to request a cosmetic dentistry appointment on the day and time that works best for you.