Enjoy Future Vacations Without Toothaches
You are looking forward to a time, hopefully in the near future, when things feel normal again. You are eager to visit family and friends, take a vacation, and even watching your kids playing baseball or soccer.
And while those things are happening, you want to see your loved ones smile. You want them to be happy and you want them to be as healthy as possible. You don’t want a cavity or a toothache to spoil your time together.
Don’t miss out on those moments. Make sure you, your spouse, and your kids enjoy good oral health this year and for many years to come. Schedule a visit to our family dental practice soon for a dental cleaning and exam.
Call 413-241-3995 to make your appointment at Dores Dental in East Longmeadow, MA.
Protect Your Favorite Smiles
You want your loved ones to get the most enjoyment they can out of their daily lives. Unfortunately, oral health issues can interfere with that.
Anyone who has needed a root canal or suffered a dental injury understands how it can bring whatever you planned to do to a halt.
The best way to avoid that is by encouraging healthy habits to prevent problems from developing. You know what to do, but here’s a friendly reminder of the American Dental Association’s recommendations:
- Brush your teeth twice per day
- Floss between your teeth and gums daily
- Visit your family dentist for routine checkups
A good guideline is to schedule two professional cleanings and exams each year. People who have chronic gum problems may want to visit us more frequently. Regardless, the point of these visits is to remove plaque and tartar buildup and to catch problems in the early stages. Preventing oral health problems or dealing with them now can allow you to enjoy those fun moments with your family later this year.
Go Beyond Cleanings
Cleanings and exams are just the start of what we can do for you and your loved ones. Here are some of the other ways we can help you and your loved ones keep your smiles:
- Dental Fillings – By age 11, more than half of kids will have had at least one cavity. With our tooth-colored fillings, your kids’ smiles can stay picture perfect.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease can lead to a number of other issues, including bad breath and lost teeth. Taking action early can spare you from those concerns.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – In addition to being uncomfortable, dry mouth can leave you more likely to develop tooth decay and gum infections.
- Halitosis Treatment – Bad breath can be embarrassing and a symptom of other oral health concerns. Let’s work together to keep your family’s breath from becoming a problem.
- Athletic Mouthguards – If your little ones play sports, then injuries are possible. Wearing a mouthguard makes your budding stars 60 times less likely to experience a dental injury.
Make Your Appointment Now
Don’t wait to call us with a dental emergency the night before your next family vacation. Be proactive by scheduling an appointment now to avoid or treat dental problems soon. Call the Dores Dental team at 413-241-3995 to find out more or fill out our online form to request your future appointment.